Saturday 12 February 2011

A Photographic Walk from Stackpole Quay to Barafundle Beach, Pembrokeshire.



The Elizabeth Jane Lobster Boat Stackpole Quay, Pembrokeshire.



  Hi Everyone,
I had a walk last weekend to Barafundle Beach, for those that do not know this beach it has been consistently voted as one of the best beaches in the UK by various newspapers over the years.  It was extremely wild and windy but completely deserted except for me and my dogs.  Sadly the Stackpole Tearooms were not open so that I could have a large hot chocolate that would have been a highlight after the walk having managed to loose my mittens with my enthusiasm to take some photographs!!!


Entrance to Barafundle Bay




View towards Broadhaven South Headland


Breaking Wave Barafundle Beach


A Windy Day at Barafundle Bay


Rebus and Murphy on the way home.

shareserials online

No comments: